[lac-discuss-en] IGF

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Nov 16 16:58:30 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: IGF
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Vanda, Harold just minutes in our Arcos tendrunos
 Monthly meeting to discuss the IGF in Brazil. Also be able to give their
 Print the other members have attended if I aslo want.
 Regarding our colleague Roosvelet King, I estprevisto few words
 the start, instead of the minute's silence.
 Thank you very much for your collaboration.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto