[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = iso-8859-1 RES = 3A_P = E9rdida_de_Colega _-_ Roos = q = iso-8859-1 _-_ evelt_King ALS = 3A_BANGO_en_Barbados =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Nov 10 18:55:16 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????? Q = iso-8859-1 RES = 3A_P = E9rdida_de_Colega _-_ Roos = q = iso-8859-1 _-_ evelt_King ALS = 3A_BANGO_en_Barbados =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Quterrible news !!
 We will always remember!
 Sylvia - Internauta Brazil

 Sylvia Leite Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016
 One World, One Internet

 2009-2015 Secretary FLUI
 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014
 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Original ----- ----- Mensagem
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome
 asoto at ibero-americano.org
 Posted in: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 16:09
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Cc: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Assunto: RV: loss of Colleague - Roosevelt King - ALS: BANGO in Barbados

 [[Translated text (en -> en) -]]

 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Jason, with great sadness that we received this bad news.

 Roosevelt recognized in our LACRALO for his strong character, strong
 convictions and firm defense of his views. While not less
 important differences with them, no less than acknowledge their great interest
 and opinin invaluable.

 In our region mantendrla memory, embodied in the changes
 suggested in important documents under Sern soon
 Voting.

 I ask you please to convey to their families, condolences
 all members
 LACRALO, hoping to find some way to lower your
 conviction.

 My best wishes

 Alberto Soto

 LACTRALO President

 ---
 Avast antivirus software analyzed esta looking e-mail
 virus.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/46dfc5c17f.html