[lac-discuss-en] RV: [lac-discuss-es] Loss of Colleague - Roosevelt King - ALS: BANGO in Barbados

Alberto Soto asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Nov 10 18:07:50 UTC 2015

Dear Jason, with great sadness we received this bad news.

Roosevelt is recognized in our LACRALO for his strong character, strong
convictions and firm defense of his views. Although there are minor
discrepancies with them, not unless we recognize their great interest and
very valuable opinion.

In our region will remain the memory, embodied in the changes suggested in
the important documents that will soon be put to the vote.

I ask you please to convey to their families, the condolences of all members
of LACRALO, hoping to find some way lessen his sentence.

My best regards

Alberto Soto

LACTRALO Chair

---