[lac-discuss-en] MOU with LACNIC

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Nov 5 12:53:44 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: MOU with LACNIC
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Christian, thank you very much for your cooperation. I pray for you and for all, for a better understanding of all that these views are placed in the wiki directly, since it is impossible to follow the thread looking mails in a very long list of mail received.

 Also, to avoid misunderstandings, if possible, those wishing to turn his opinion making changes, taking paragraph wishing correct, citing the proposed new paragraph, then the foundations of their opinions.

 This will save much time and labor.

 Thank you very much and best regards

 Alberto Soto