[lac-discuss-en] MOU with LACNIC

cristiancasas at hotmail.com cristiancasas at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 05:26:03 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: MOU with LACNIC
 From: cristiancasas at hotmail.com

 We read that LACNIC has a function called Governance
 Critical Internet Resources by administering the
 Internet numbering resources and interaction with others
 related to these technical functions essential to the network level
 global.
 Rinse it, we must analyze the agreement states:

  "LACNIC is committed to facilitate the exchange of information and
 organize education in collaboration with LACRALO in accordance with your vision;

 Our organization asks that vision referred to in Article.
 It seems that our role would be the supply of skilled labor in
 according to an NGO it is not clear if it is with
 or non-profit purposes.The second aspect of analysis is the question:
 "Attendance at Meetings - Parties are invited to attend
 Open respective meetings at their own expense, except when they are
 scholarships available and they can be offered by any of the Parties to
 facilitate assistance.
 Obviously if it becomes so complex to the members of the region
 how scholarship policy will be implemented for another organization such
 Scholarships?
 It should expand the concept.
 Also regarding subsections
 "Training 5 and 6 - are said to be summarized in the text of items
 article. 7 says: "Training and Development - The Parties shall cooperate
 to facilitate joint activities in capacity building
 level of participation in policies and TLDs
 other issues of joint interest.

 And finally, it reflects our organization against inc 9
 states "Where the joint activities result in production
 new intellectual property, the parties agree on the terms of their
 management"
 We understand that it should clarify the legal framework that will apply as
 the terms of management.
 We are interested in continuing to work on the issue and informing
 CHRISTIAN HOUSES
 CETIC AJB