[lac-discuss-en] News NOMCOM 2016-1

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Nov 3 23:25:50 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: News NOMCOM 2016-1
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO:

 Since ICANN 54 meeting, the Nominating Committee NomCom began its activities to select candidates for 2016.

 This year we will have to select:

 3 members to the Board

 2 members to ALAC (EURALO and NARALO)

 1 member for GNSO

 1 member for ccNSO

 For the Board, this year we have the obligation to select a member of LAC, because the Board already has 1 member of our region (minimum number required for each of the 5 regions). But it is worth noting that we can choose up to 4 people over our region !! (Maximum per region is 5); only will depend on the characteristics and experience of the candidates.

 The selection process is the same as last year, so that candidates can participate in the process anonymously, but can also be targeted for the community by completing a "tip sheet" to be found on the site of 2016. NOMCOM From this suggestion, we came into contact with the suggested candidate and inform the process.

 Either way the site "NOMCOM 2016" is not yet in the air. I just wanted to overtake news to go thinking candidates in our region that could occupy the positions mentioned above.

 Annexed details on initial meetings held in Dublin!

 Please do not hesitate to write if you have any comments or questions!

 Greetings to all,

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 2009-2015 Secretary FLUI

 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014 -

 ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/> http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)