[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Invitation-= C3 = B3n_Reuni = C3 = B3n _ / _ Program = = utf-8 q a_de_Fortalecimiento_de_At-Large_Capacity _-_ 2015 = 3A_Tema_de_Par = = utf-8 q???????? B3n_ALS_y_voluntarios_dentro_de_los_grupos_de_traba ticipation = C3 =? = =? utf-8? Q? jo? =

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Nov 3 13:44:24 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q Invitation-= C3 = B3n_Reuni = C3 = B3n _ / _ Program = = utf-8 q a_de_Fortalecimiento_de_At-Large_Capacity _-_ 2015 = 3A_Tema_de_Par = = utf-8 q???????? B3n_ALS_y_voluntarios_dentro_de_los_grupos_de_traba ticipation = C3 =? = =? utf-8? Q? jo? =
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Friends. I am involved with the Sao Paulo TECH WEEK is a good opportunity to promote ICANN and digital facilities in our city. No part but I think I will manage very relevant participation of all ALS. Best Hugs
 To friends who will participate in the IGF remains a kind invitation below:

 WELCOME TO BRAZIL !!!

 To You That Will attend IGF, We Have Organised a breakfast / roundtable about the theme and would be great to have you with us !! Both
 See invitation below.
 Lots of kisses and SAFE TRIP!

 Please be invited to join us in esta Breakfast with a panel on "Internet, Content and Creativity" - see below - it is free.
 Register here

 FITec Technological Innovations; ABES (Brazilian Association of Software Companies), ABPI (Brazilian Association of Intellectual Property), and MPA-AL (Motion Picture Association - Latin America), cordially invites you to Attend a Breakfast / Roundtable, Which will take place on November 10th at the 9th .m. Cabo Branco at the Hotel Nacional, in João Pessoa.
 This initiative was motivated by the Internet Governance Forum (IGF), Which Will Occur in the same period in the João Pessoa city.

 Our goal is to foster the discussion regarding "Internet Content and Creativity", counting on the participation of the IGF attendees.

 Panelists:

 · David Perez - Senior Vice President 21st Century Fox

 · Sukarie Jorge Neto - ABES 'Chairman

 · Cláudio Lins de Vasconcelos - ABPI director-Rapporteur

 · Vanda Scartezini - President of FITec's Board

 We're looking forward to your participation in the event!

 Register to Receive Further information here.

 Space is limited. We Strongly Encourage you to reserve your spot yearly.

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil