[lac-discuss-en] Reminders showcase

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri May 29 16:40:35 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Reminders showcase
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, as our last monthly meeting is definien to
 our showcase, I want to remind you:

 1. The traditional dress of each country for those who honor us with
 presence

 2. Mailing video of each ALS

 3. Sending of national folclrica music. In Argentina there is a dance
 national, called the National Pericn. I suggest you enven like music of
 if possible, since tendramos no problems with copyright.
 We are waiting for Sergio Salinas Porto who should find out about the
 Copyright.

 All this should be given ams than June 10, to allow
 editing and assembly.

 I am awaiting your early and important collaboration.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/102168cf9a.html