[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 F3n_con_CEO_IC Temas_ultima_reuni = = = iso-8859-1 ANN q =?????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu May 21 14:22:01 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??? Q = iso-8859-1 F3n_con_CEO_IC Temas_ultima_reuni = = = iso-8859-1 ANN q =?????
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Just completed the monthly meeting of SG and AC SO RALOs leaders with CEO
 and ICANN executives.

 Fadi had the scoop personally, who explicque recibitbNL> an invitation to occupy a certain position, which stops you ICANN
 after the meeting in Morocco.

 Well in addition to this news, at this meeting we are asked for collaboration
 we can try in the classroom in Buenos Aires:

 1. Suggested platforms to replace the use of the platform
 Excel

 2. It has been working on what will be the issue of best interest to
 We see addressed in the meetings of this group in Buenos Aires. It decidique
 As will use the proceeds from auction of new gTLDs.For this one
 theme, I need your suggestions, ask asque read everything
 they can and suggest whatever they want, so that I can participate in one
 of the two panels. Habrdos panels and the side participaren
 SO leaders AC and the rest of the RALOs.

 I hope all possible suggestions.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/8417744924.html