[lac-discuss-en] Trivia contest, one more passenger

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Fri May 15 17:31:52 UTC 2015

Quite interesting Dev. I will circulate among colleagues here interested in
ICANN issues.  I understand it is open to the region in general.
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From:  Dev Teelucksingh <devtee at gmail.com>
Date:  Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 21:11
To:  Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org>
Cc:  LACRALO list <lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [lac-discuss-en] Trivia contest, one more passenger

Dear Alberto,

When you say "open to all the LACRALO community members",
does that mean
1) open to all the persons inside the ALSes that are part of LACRALO?
2) open only to the two representatives from each ALS that are members of
LACRALO?

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand

lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org