[lac-discuss-en] Regional Council to request necessary IEEE 224 Nicaragua

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu May 14 02:56:38 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Regional Council to request necessary IEEE 224 Nicaragua
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Humberto all / os,

 Thank you for this reminder.
 Below I copy my personal comment I made a few days ago when it emerged
 This item on the list (I've added to the Wiki too):

 In this case, I personally know Mario Aleman of Nicaragua IEEE,
 who has been a fellow in the ICANN Fellowship Program, she has worked and
 Booth charge of the ICANN Fellowship meeting in Singapore, has
 participated informally (because it was not an ALS) activities
 ATLAS II in London and has been in contact with several members of
 LACRALO At-Large and learning about how to participate and engage in
 our THIN, since their activities in your organization are
 related to Internet users from a technical perspective.
 Personally I think it would be important to have more people and
 such organizations in LACRALO so they can nourish your
 technical knowledge which we lack so often claim to our
 organizations.

 Best regards,
 Fatima Cambronero

 The May 13, 2015, 16:29 Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>