[lac-discuss-en] Showcase

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed May 13 20:34:15 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Showcase
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, a while ago Humberto, we completed a meeting with the
 Staff and members of the ICANN Comitde events.

 It was a very productive meeting, and requested clarification as habamos
 advance, we have overcome the concerns we owed.

 We will do our showcase at the Sheraton Hotel, habrun good men with
 different types of sandwiches and drinks (soft drinks, red wine and wine
 white).

 The serigual amount that we obtained habamos u $ s 1350.00, bringing
 which we can make the spectacle live, with tango classes
 including, and deliver us to stay souvenirs. And perhaps, some surprises
 ms, see

 My best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4784a48635.html