[lac-discuss-en] RES: About Our showcase

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sun May 10 18:43:39 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: About Our showcase
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Alberto, all

 Really many things to decide, little money and little time we left.

 The idea to comment on the meeting last, is actually an idea of \u200b\u200bVanda
 Scartezini that grew with different contributions:

 Each representative of ALS present, take 70 tpicos of sweet or savory
 their country, individually packaged with the name and country of origin,
 riding a souvenir bags and deliver them to the entrance of the showcase. Ace
 we hire only drinks and participants can dine / snack
 food from the pouch. Asel Sheraton podrimpedir not we bring
 outside food

 From Brazil, with Vanda we paoquinha take a dessert made of manmuy
 typical and that most of you already know because I've been in
 repeatedly.

 If we all have something we can assemble a well varied bag.

 Regards

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2015

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 2009-2015 Secretary FLUI

 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014

 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil