[lac-discuss-en] About our showcase

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sat May 9 22:56:11 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: About our showcase
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, for those unable to attend the meeting on the showcase,
 I want to tell the following:

 - In the last showcase in Buenos Aires (November 2013) ICANN
 contribuycon u $ s 2000.00. For this year it does with u $ s 1250.00. Rodrigo
 de la Parra contribuycon u $ s 1500.00. It is a total, for now deu $ s
 2750.00. I'm waiting for official confirmation of the sponsorship of Google
 Inc. with which we add u $ s 500.00 ms. And starting Monday I have one or
 two alternatives ms. I hope to get lucky.

 - In November 2013, the Sheraton Hotel cobrpor what sirvitbNL> (finger food more drinks), u $ s 1500.00. For this event takes u $ s 2.500,00
 by unknown men until the day of the date.

 - An even though it solicithace a month, we have not been able to
 We enven the corresponding men, to know its contents and compare
 other volumes that I got from other suppliers, since there is a difference
 s more than US $ 1,000.00 while missing the place to do it outside the Hotel
 Sheraton. I remind you that the Sheraton Hotel for events not allow
 third party access providers, which we are required to hire their
 services.

 - It is normal to give sb small gift to those participating.
 Also it planned a show live, folklore, tango and classes
 tango dance. But if we fail more sponsorship, and accept eyes
 closed at the Sheraton, we remain u $ s 250.00.

 - This amount does not even reach for the spectacle live.

 - It planned to buy a small wooden craft,
 by the community indgena Wichis, but the value is
 approximately $ s 800.00

 - Le enviun mail to Alan Greemberg to see if he could get us
 send this menu does not appear, but got no response.

 We will meet the Prxima week to showcase WG to take
 determinations, given the little time remaining for the event.

 Alternative A is to do at the Sheraton and the B outside, but in area
 very close to it.

 If we have to do so within the Sheraton, is likely to make an
 drastic reduction of men who still know, and ask them to
 those who come to Buenos Aires if they can work with something that Sylvia Herlen
 Leite has suggested.

 In the worst case not habrbebida no food, if it is within the
 Sheraton, ysespectculo live, gifts and raffles.

 I hope your comments, and that the meeting can Prxima
 participate.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/93b0c0071a.html