[lac-discuss-en] Nomination to the ALAC position

Lance Hinds brainstreetceo at gmail.com
Fri May 8 21:24:09 UTC 2015

Dear Jose,

Let me thank you most sincerely for nominating me as LACRALO's  ALAC
representative and also thank all of you who indicated  their support for
my nomination.

LACRALO is a critical member of the ICANN ecosystem because it represents a
constituency that by and large resides in lesser developed economies of the
region.  It means therefore that our participation in the internet space at
the policy level is critical to the technical and socio-economic
development that is so badly needed in our region at this time.

If elected, I will continue to articulate LACRALO's interest in these
matters and help shape the strategies necessary to ensure that the internet
remains accessible, educational and general constructive for the needs of
the average internet user.

Once again my thanks

Best regards

Lance

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 8:06 PM, José Francisco Arce <
josefranciscoarce at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I would like to nominate Lance Hinds from Devnet to the ALAC
>
> Lance Hinds is a foundation and original signer of the LACRALO MOU with
> ICANN. He is well versed on issues impacting ordinary internet users in a
> lesser developed economy and who has over the years continued to make his
> contributions to ICANN's policy making.
> While i was chair Lance had a great performance in many LACRALO activities.
>
> José

Lance Hinds
Chief Technology Officer
BrainStreet Group
287 'C' Albert St.
Georgetown Guyana

This message contains information that may be privileged and/or
confidential and is the property of BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet
Learning. The information contained herein is intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it . If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or take  any action
in reliance to the contents of this information or any part thereof and it
may be unlawful to do so. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message from
your system. BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet Learning are neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.