[lac-discuss-en] On CROPP BA F2F Meeting

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 17:34:52 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: On CROPP BA F2F Meeting
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Hi all, In view of the messages that I have received for clarification of doubts about the possibility that through CROPP some people may apply for a benefit to attend the meeting in Buenos Aires, I think the most important thing to do It is to verify the information contained on this wiki page:  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Call+for+CROPP+proposals+from+LACRALO+for+travel+to+ICANN+53+Buenos+Aires+meeting
 With those guidelines will be much easier to consolidate its proposals to be submitted for review. Even within the normal process CROPP, proposals are adjusted before they are approved, and are generally adjusted by the authors based on the suggestions made by the members, which include not only Dev and me but also to all of other RALOS.

 The call closes early, so the sooner you have your proposal much faster will be evaluated and adjusted.Remember to carefully read what is sought with this opening for some members of the region actively participate in the next meeting of ICANN.
 Any questions or concerns, we remain attentive to Dev for colaborarles.

 Sincerely, JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator
 President - AGEIA DENSI Colombia

 Twitter:JmanuRojas