[lac-discuss-en] On call croop BA F2F Meeting

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 00:46:17 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: On call croop BA F2F Meeting
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Hi all, In view of the messages that I have received for aclaracin doubts about the possibility that through of CROPP some people may apply for a benefit to attend the meeting in Buenos Aires, I think the most important thing to do is to verify the information contained in this page of the wiki:  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Call+for+CROPP+proposals+from+LACRALO+for+travel+to+ICANN+53+Buenos+Aires+meeting
 With these simple guidelines ms sermucho them consolidate their proposals to be subject to revision. Even within the normal process CROPP, proposals are adjusted before they are approved, and are generally adjusted by the authors based on the suggestions made by the members, which include not only Dev yam, but tambina all RALOS of others.

 The call closes early, while more asque soon have their proposal much msrpido serevaluada and adjusted.Remember to read carefully what is sought with this opening for some members of the region actively participate in the meeting Prxima ICANN.
 Any questions or concerns, we remain attentive to Dev for colaborarles.

 Sincerely,
 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator
 President-AGEIA DENSIColombia