[lac-discuss-en] ????????? Q = iso-8859-1 3A_Segundo_borrador Reminder = _ = q = iso-8859-1 F3n_de_IANA_abierto_a_coment del_CWG_de_la_Transici = = = iso-8859-1 Aryans q =?

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon May 4 13:38:40 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:????????? Q = iso-8859-1 3A_Segundo_borrador Reminder = _ = q = iso-8859-1 F3n_de_IANA_abierto_a_coment del_CWG_de_la_Transici = = = iso-8859-1 Aryans q =?
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear / os,

 I am writing to remind you that is open for the period
 receive comments on the second draft of the CWG about
 Transition of the IANA functions:
 https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-04-22-en

 The deadline for comments is May 20.

 Since At-Large has been opened tambina comments for a period of
 receive input from our ALS and RALO that can be found in the
 following link:
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=52898396

 In estsucediendo call right now on IANA and CWG
 now also Accountability (name has been changed though is the
 same group, with members of both groups) are estdiscutiendo
 about the need for our ALS comments on this issue,
 and if a RALO have different opinions on the At-Large will be recommended
 THIN said this review independently.

 If the comments of our ALS are in line with comments
 At-Large will be good to contribute to that statement.

 It goes up a draft statement today or tomorrow on page of
 At-Large compartms them up so that they can contribute to this issue.

 Your comments are welcome.

 Best regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 -