[lac-discuss-en] Support for Sylvia H. Leite / support Sylvia H. Leite to be nominated as candidate NONCOM LACRALO

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon May 4 03:26:57 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Support for Sylvia H. Leite / support Sylvia H. Leite to be nominated as candidate NONCOM LACRALO
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Vanda and colleagues. I know that Sylvia has done a very good management. We crossed within this period, many consultations and we have all received very good update.
 Also I have an excellent knowledge of transmission to the end of his term, from Vanda to Sylvia.
 Therefore, and also to believe that a job of this magnitude should be covered with ability, yet experienced, I think that Sylvia should continue for an additional year to the regulations.
 I also believe this foundation, that this position should have a duration of two years.
 We should raise it.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto