[lac-discuss-en] RES: Videos to showcase

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Mar 17 14:14:20 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Videos to showcase
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Thanks Alberto,
 I think it is a very good opportunity to use these videos and
 have and make the missing to have an updated record of all
 ALS, also to know their representatives 'live';
 to show the diversity of our region and for everyone to be
 present at the showcase of Bs. As though they can not travel.
 regards
 sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2015
 One World, One Internet

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015
 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014
 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Skype: sylvia_leite

 ----- Original ----- Mensagem