[lac-discuss-en] Net Neutrality

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Mar 10 21:42:15 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Net Neutrality
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Sergio, I agree with you. To my neutrality is not
 free for all or even the same service independent price
 is offered. The access to state services should be available at the same
 Prices for all ie if one pays 2 dieros to have a band
 10 Mega Wide neighbor must have the same band on the same 2
 dieros.
 What worries me in the discussion of neutrality is not only the cost,
 concern is control by the tráfego telecoms happens in their
 capes, ie not want an internet only will the rich and
 the TV cab or only what is commercial interest of the TVs come
 available to users again as cable TV. And it is this that
 was by behind Verizon discussions with the FCC. Aesta the
 danger to users, in my opinion.
 Hugs
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados