[lac-discuss-en] Showcase Buenos Aires

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Mar 6 11:49:31 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Showcase Buenos Aires
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Ladies and gentlemen, last night we met who integrated the small group
 Working for the showcase in reunin ICANN Buenos Aires.

 The summary so far is as follows:

 - We will get sponsors who bring cash. The
 hotel where she performs ICANN 53, does not allow the entry of food or drink,
 are donated or purchased stas. And their service is very expensive. Therefore
 try to make the showcase outside it, to make minor
 outlays. In this way we will seek contributions without charge
 many articles and have better chances at all.

 - It will be very convenient for all our ALS contribute
 filmacin short of a national typical dance. This will eliminate
 ability to pay royalties.We already have three budgets
 three spectacles in vivo (Argentine tango and folklore). The idea of \u200b\u200bthe
 sequence is as follows: spectacle live footage films -
 spectacle live footage. This should not take more than an hour.
 Our total event is about two hours. For not only
 have a visual effect, it is planned to try to get an explanation of
 each dance that projects or live dance. These Sern explanations
 translated into French inglsy to deliver attendees.

 - It will be very convenient for those who come to Buenos Aires to
 this event can wear traditional clothes of his country. I HARCON
 security. I hope there is more that can and are encouraged to do so.

 - Everything that is tackled deberestar finalized on June 10
 2015, with filming in Buenos Aires before that day. With this theme
 There is a complex job of editing and Imposition. After that date, no
 Articles may be added.

 - We are an in talks to achieve some kind of sponsorship
 for assistance, an we have news. But if any of you me
 sends a name of sb member of your government, your mail
 electronic, you harllegar the invitation to concur to ICANN 53, but
 that in addition to participate, invite and pay for the trip of a member of the ALS
 I envidicho name.

 - Also some people have asked me costs of hotels near the
 the event, and soon the harllegar each.

 I do incapien that this music that enven not have problems
 with the Copyright, because otherwise no Articles may be issued.

 We hope many suggestions, but soon, time is very short and many
 Other things to face.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software scanned this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/063a9df185.html