[lac-discuss-en] Net Neutrality

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 21:25:00 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Net Neutrality
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Carlos,

 On March 1, 2015, 15:04, Carlos Vera Quintana <cveraq at gmail.com>
 i wrote:

 Did you know that US headquarters internamercada Derehos commission of Human and
 Spread the Inter-American Human Rights is the only country that has not signed this
 convention.

 A cul convention do you mean?

 Know about the International Criminal Court and immunity
 US soldiers can not be judged by ningn act?

 There is a Law of War, which is a section of International Law
 Public, and specifically the International Humanitarian Law. There Are
 rules for war, which is regarded by the law as a means of
 solution of conflicts (each tendrsus then moral considerations,
 cies, humanitarian, etc.I am not arguing here).
 As I ignore these rules, I will not comment on the matter. And I'm going to
 aquen stop this issue because it exceeds the scope of LACRALO. If ESTs
 I agree we keep talking this issue privately.

 Best regards,
 Fatima Cambronero

 In short. The reality is more than a theory imposed and impostada

 Regards

 Carlos Vera Quintana
 0988141143
 Sguemecveraq