[lac-discuss-en] ????? Q = utf-8 B3n_IA Importante_sobre_la_transici = C3 = = = utf-8 q NA =?

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 00:47:53 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:????? Q = utf-8 B3n_IA Importante_sobre_la_transici = C3 = = = utf-8 q NA =?
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Alberto,

 if the LAC Space is our visiting room suggest not. If space
 Discussion absolutely yes.

 By the way you have not tried my motion to consult precautions about
 a membership model, for which already accounts with a draft, and
 accounts with several like-minded, and this is the third time that you would
 formally requested.

 For my part I point out for late assembled in a single document
 LACNIC draft agreement that is already in an advanced state of
 negotiation. Innesperadas delay attributed to workload and
 system inefficiencies around me but do not release me. Do they want you or
 Antonio Medina take this task with all the elements Group
 Work already know, or wait for me at the weekend?

 Slaudo all.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 06/16/2015 19:33 GMT-05: 00 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> :

> El tema que abordamos hace pocos días y en el que tenemos que seguir
> avanzando. Quizás debe ser el segundo tema en las dos horas del  lunes 22
> en LAC Space.
>
> Por cortesía de Rinalia:
>

> http://www.ntia.doc.gov/blog/2015/stakeholder-proposals-come-together-icann-meeting-argentina
>

> Saludos cordiales
>

> Alberto Soto
>

> ------------------------------
>   [image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>
>
> El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en
> busca de virus.

> http://www.lacralo.org

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 SMS FROM MEXICO +525541444475 +525541444475
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty