[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 M = FAsica_faltante =

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Sat Jun 13 13:10:48 UTC 2015

Sorry, but I can't find royalty-free recordings. Checked my friends and co
workers in the music industry, and I can get lots of music, but not free.
I'm also not in Trinidad, (already left on vacation prior to the meeting)
so can't do the clothing...
Sorry, but it was really short notice for me.
Jacqueline