[lac-discuss-en] Videos and music

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Jun 11 22:46:25 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Videos and music
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, I confirmed that we can not retrieve the videos
 timely they were sent to ICANN.

 But encontrla way to lose those videos from Youtube, asque as
 know the name to find them all, I ask you to please me enven
 URL of their video, asprocedo to perform conversiny
 then lower them.

 ALS those who have nothing above, please ask a
 phone, make a video of three or four minutes on quines are and what
 They do. And then me enven. That can be done very fast.

 Regarding music, I insist that for the stick that I have that
 prepare, can be distinctive music of each country, and can be protected
 by copyright, because they serpropalada in the showcase. .The music
 that enven for the showcase, should be free of protection on
 Copyright. And please, all music in MP3 format.

 I hope your collaboration

 If you wish, for the stick can send something on their
 passes in MP4 format.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto