[lac-discuss-en] Translation of CCWG Accountability Draft Report & Extension

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Jun 9 16:23:56 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Translation of CCWG Accountability Draft Report & Extension
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, aquun document must say compulsory reading, if we
 then issue our opinion. Vern who are six languages.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On behalf of ICANN
 At-Large Staff
 Posted on: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 24:23
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Translation of CCWG Accountability Report & Draft
 Extension

 Dear All,

 Kindly note Accountability CCWG That the Draft Report has-been translated
 into Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.The
 Currently translated documents are posted in the At-Large Workspace Wiki:
 https://community.icann.org/x/koU0Aw.

 Due to the late availability of the translated versions of the proposal,
 Those Who are reliant on These translated versions will to Provide input
 Have the Ability to submit Their comments Until June 12 at 23:59 UTC. For
 These submissions, the CCWG-Accountability requires a covering note
 That the comments explaining Were dependent on the translated versions.

 Regards,

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
 Peregrine and Terri Agnew

 ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC

 E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

 Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
 AtLarge &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>

 Twitter: @ &lt;  https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
 &lt;  https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4373db1350.html