[lac-discuss-en] Suggestions for Showcase

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Jun 9 04:29:06 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Suggestions for Showcase
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, at the meeting today several things were determined.

 For those unable to be in the same, I would like to make the following
 summary:

 1. For those who participate in person: do not forget the dresses
 Traditional each country. For example, I vestirde gaucho of the pampas
 and Carlos Aguirre of a typical man of tango.

 2. The last date for sending of videos of each ALS is on 12 June
 23: 00UTC. An recibninguno no no tendrcostos The compilation, I got
 Free sponsor.

 3. An estdeterminado not whether we can move music without paying royalties
 copyright. We hope Sergio Salinas Porto response. But just in case,
 I suggest to my email enven several songs of your country. In
 Actually, it should be traditional music, which no longer estprotegida by
 copyright.In the case of Argentina, for example, estel
 called National Pericn. Please MP3 format. This also up
 June 12 at 23:00 UTC

 4. deliver a gift to the current CEO of ICANN to be the last
 ICANN meeting which participate in our region. For that
 enven we need my email (not listed), several songs
 consider tpicas of your respective countries. Serarmado an album of
 Latinoamrica and music of the Caribbean, and delivered on a stick, with some
 ms. Please MP3 format. This serreproducido not for profit,
 therefore we will not consider copyright. On this occasion,
 There were suggestions of delivering the current CEO of ICANN a present of each country
 who are Buenos Aires, small, only the respective indicatorio
 nationality. This latter is entirely voluntary.

 5. As we got two additional sponsors (LACNIC and Google Inc.)
 we will be able to improve a little catering and deliver other
 gifts.Everything is delivered in recepcino as a gift, Sern
 WICHIS indigenous artisans of, people of Argentina, Bolivia and
 Brazil. He entregarjunto with souvenir, a summary of the Wichis and
 on the wood with which estn built, this in English and Spanish.

 We recommend the sending of the requested music videos and I pray.
 Have made great efforts so that all our
 estn organizations represented, and will be very bad for not
 We receive the collaboration of the same, not estn represented.

 It is a right of each ALS be represented, but also one obligation.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2a3bb5c131.html