[lac-discuss-en] RV: Draft Numbering Services SLA, still open for comment Until 14 June

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:37:48 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RV: Draft Numbering Services SLA, still open for comment Until 14 June
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Alberto,

 thank you for sharing this message exchange.

 As you well point out, the issue is very specific and extremely discussion
 Detailed. However, especially with the response of John Curran, the
 which is addressed it is the largest scale and importance. Our
 community must be prepared to intervene at regional and global level.

 1. It is essential to counter all the efforts of the RIRs that
 leading to fragment ICANN, particularly through fragmentation
 IANA. While professing lack of that intention, the signing of a
 separate commercial agreement or contract for numbering resources and
 payments imbalance between numbers and drive names that direction.

 2. The reason David Conrad attends most of his observations.
 And is itself complex to establish an SLA (service-level agreement) with
 a conventional commercial service provider defines the market.
 Reduce to a contract of this type function "stewardship" of ICANN and
 IANA make possible more contraproducemtes incentives.

 I hope other organizations manifest and express propose two
 points shown here as a consensus position of LACRALO, for
 which requested the Chair and the Secretariat instituted processes
 corresponding formal.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 On Mon, June 8, 2015 at 9:16 a.m., Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org>
 wrote:

> Estimados, aquí la respuesta de John Curran, CEO de ARIN, a David Conrard.
> Saludos cordiales
>
> Alberto Soto

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 Av.University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 SMS FROM MEXICO +525541444475 +525541444475
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty