[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 OPINION q = C3 = B3n_sobre_futuro_CEO_de_ICANN =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Jun 8 04:16:09 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 OPINION q = C3 = B3n_sobre_futuro_CEO_de_ICANN =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Thanks Alexander. We try to make this as easy as possible despite the complexity, ever since the Board has asked opinion. .

 I can personally say high bias current CEO for us.

 - I'm asking opinion on the requirements of the next CEO. It is the first time you do

 - The Chairs are participating RALOS monthly strategic level meetings with ICANN CEO and his team. It is the first time it is done.

 - The current CEO of ICANN makes private meetings with RALOS Chairs and part of his team in the annual meetings of ICANN. It is the first time it is done. At these meetings hay made several observations, and all were considered. In Buenos Aires we have two face meetings of this type.

 - The current CEO has attended various meetings of ALAC and not only the specific provided at each annual meeting of ICANN. It has also led to various area managers and we could talk to them, and to engage in discussions to defend our interests. It is the first time it is done.

 Perhaps Fadi personality, but we need to have this continuity, I still have not fully exploited due to lack of opinions in our region. Therefore, I do not think we achieve this transparency with the new CEO.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto