[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 F3n_sobre_futuro_CEO_de_ICA VIEW = = = iso-8859-1 q NN =?????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sun Jun 7 03:56:42 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??? Q = iso-8859-1 F3n_sobre_futuro_CEO_de_ICA VIEW = = = iso-8859-1 q NN =?????
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, the ICANN Board estinteresada in the opinion on what are
 the features that our community would like to see in the future CEO
 ICANN.

 Habruna sesinpblica also with the Council on the issue of CEO,
 Thursday, June 25 just before the public forum.

 It is more appropriate to review this issue and support of that opinion.

 I think it's a good opportunity to participate and that our voice
 considered.

 These opinions should be sent before June 20 at 2300 UTC by
 the meeting we will have the RALOs with the Board Chair.

 Thank you very much and best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/514a8d3c18.html