[lac-discuss-en] Winner Trivia

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Jun 2 18:03:36 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Winner Trivia
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, we are pleased to announce that the winner is Trivia Contest
 Bartlett Morgan Barbados.

 It complying with the terms and conditions of the Contest revisla
 list of participants and some people got better score than
 Barlett, however, not take into account as non-
 any ALS and / or are not of the LAC region.

 While there was a large number of participants from our
 Competition community, we believe that this type of initiative is very
 healthy and manages to involve our community in a fun way.

 Serla first meeting of ICANN to Bartlett Morgan and precisely this is what
 most important of these initiatives.

 Congratulations to Bartlett.

 Thank Rodrigo de la Parra and Rodrigo Saucedo for letting us have
 Buenos Aires another traveler msa

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/53573a900d.html