[lac-discuss-en] alan question and responses for your evaluation / Alan the questions and answers for ISO-8859-1 B = == = ZXZhbHVhY2nzbg????.

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Jun 1 22:19:15 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: alan question and responses for your evaluation / Alan the questions and answers for ISO-8859-1 B = == = ZXZhbHVhY2nzbg????.
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Compartindo als ALAN answers to pass on my own entendimeitnos
 APRA you modify it or concorden
 Q1 - Do you believe That failing anything else, we must have the Ability
 to remove parts of or all of the Board?

 A - I believe yes. Even we expect not use it, The Possibility to Have
 higher "court" "to appeal is Relevant.
 A - I understand that. Although it never hope to use this alternative,
 have a "cut" "more to appeal is very relevant.

 Q2 - With the exception of Board member removal, do we need legal
 enforceability of can we rely on good faith (and Board member removal
 if you supported that).
 A - I believe on good faith or if we need enforcement, it will never
 really work.
 A I believe in good f.Because if we need to make ICANN obrigado
 do something for a external force, then the alternative would not achieve success
 all mode.

 Q3 - If end the CCWG proposal calls for full legal enforceability, is
 That sufficient reason for the ALAC to not ratify it?
 A - No, as I answer-on question 2 above, if nothing we need enforcement
 will be working and whatever is written will never work Either, I Hence it
 see no reason to create a difficulty due to this issue.

 A Non, as I contestato in Question 2 above, if an external action is
 becomes necessary to ensure the exit of the board, then nothing will be
 funccionando and I estescrito not is relevant, therefore,
 ALAC no reason to create a problem in this specific case.

 Best regards, hugs to all

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj