[lac-discuss-en] Open-CCWG to comment on Draft Accountability

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:38:33 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Open-CCWG to comment on Draft Accountability
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear / os,

 I am forwarding a letter from the Chair of ALAC, Alan Greenberg,
 announcing that it is drafting on the CCWG-Accountability.
 This comment by ALAC should be sent before June 3 at 23:49
 UTC.
 We request that comments to get executed, can be
 add in Wiki where this subject is being discussed:
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=53773714

 Your comments are welcome.

 Best regards,
 Fatima Cambronero