[lac-discuss-en] Request

BANGO admin at bango.org.bb
Thu Jul 30 13:05:45 UTC 2015

That is an old imperialist tactic designed to intimidate and demean the person who seems stronger than them. Temper what language? Are we dealing with children here? What I don’t understand is how some people do everything to undermine you and when you have to retaliate we hearing talk down about decorum. I believe that I am far more offensive than Carlton because I have reached the stage where I don’t give a hoot. Why don’t you tell me something about my behaviour? Imperialists, racists and facists is how I describe the behaviour coming from that side. Full of damned dictators.

ROK