[lac-discuss-en] Rule 11.2

Lance Hinds brainstreetceo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 20:39:35 UTC 2015

Long days as I recall. All in order to ensure there was balance, fairness
and clarity on both sides

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 4:36 PM, Jacqueline Morris <jam at jacquelinemorris.com
> wrote:

> BTW - the documents were written in both Spanish and English at the same
> time. Neither was a simple translation from the other.  Ask Carlton about
> that process.
> JAM
>
> Jacqueline A. Morris
> Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
> Free. (after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )
>
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Jacqueline Morris <
> jam at jacquelinemorris.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Roosevelt
>> You wrote and I quote:
>> "Is not the official language English? The Spanish translators need to
>> get it right? You questioning the translation? "
>>
>> Unfortunately you didn't refer to the official language of who or what
>> here.
>>
>> Given that LACRALO is the topic of discussion, I think it only reasonable
>> for the reader to assume that you meant the official language of LACRALO. I
>> certainly read it as such.
>> We try our best to function in a bi- and tri-lingual way. It helps to be
>> extremely clear and be sure to clearly spell out subject and object when
>> writing in this sort of environment.
>>
>> My $0.02
>>
>> Jacqueline A. Morris
>> Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
>> Free. (after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Roosevelt King <rok at bango.org.bb> wrote:
>>
>>> I spoke of the official language in ICANN, which is English. Humberto
>>> introduced LACRALO which is when I asked him if he is deeming Spanish to be
>>> the official language of LACRALO. I am not sure how that adds up to not
>>> reading the rules?
>>>

>>> ROK

Lance Hinds
Chief Technology Officer
BrainStreet Group
287 'C' Albert St.
Georgetown Guyana

This message contains information that may be privileged and/or
confidential and is the property of BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet
Learning. The information contained herein is intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it . If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or take  any action
in reliance to the contents of this information or any part thereof and it
may be unlawful to do so. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message from
your system. BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet Learning are neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.