[lac-discuss-en] PERSONAL REFLECTION

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:46:04 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: PERSONAL REFLECTION
 From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

 Dear Friends,

 The picture that is taking place is regrettable. Obviously something is not clear or definitely wrong in the process has since generated several times situations like the present.

 I think particularly this could have been solved in another way without generating this pathetic situation showing the miseries of each superlative.

 Apart from the foregoing, I mean that there are errors of all parties involved in the process on the table today: THE FACTS ARE

 Indeed: 1 was only one nominee
                   2- That candidate received the required support to sustain his candidacy
                   3- The deadline to apply perished - no one else did - nobody questioned the candidate timely
                   4- THE CANDIDATE HAS UNDENIABLE CONFLICT OF INTEREST (like many who question)
                   5- CANDIDATE CAN NOT ACCESS THE CARGO

 No chance of more discucion. The process must be reopened. And rules reviewed and clarified to avoid this horrible situation again.
 If this situation does something, it is to show miseries and disabilities. hopefully someone can see them and change.