[lac-discuss-en] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: LACRALO Vote on Motion Proposed by Alejandro Pisanty / Voto de LACRALO sobre la Mocion propuesta por Alejandro Pisanty

Humberto Carrasco hcarrascob at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:24:52 UTC 2015

Dear Dev,

Your quotation is right. However, the same rule says, "As a general
rule", which means that there is an exception. It is true that we did
not wait 2 weeks. The reason is because Alejandro Pisanty proposed this
resolution the 20th of July in our general meeting with translation in
English, Spanish and Portuguese.  We understood that the proposal had
been known for a significant number of members of LACRALO on day 20th of
July. Also, the proposal does not seem to be a complex motion that
requires detailed analysis. Therefore, we used the exceptional power to
vote on this motion without waiting the two weeks period.

In any case, we will put the motion for comments as you requested on the
wiki.

Regards