[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = utf-8 Proceso_elecci = C3 = B3n_ALAC_Member =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Jul 29 12:08:40 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = utf-8 Proceso_elecci = C3 = B3n_ALAC_Member =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, I just answer email about some behaviors that cause us delays in our actions.

 These considerations and other recent mails, we have them overturned in various documents we estimated that we would for the meeting in Los Angeles or by the end of last year.

 We had many observations, and things have changed on the fly. But many were direct obstructions, because despite having made the requested changes, he turned to criticize the subject without having read or heard that it was modified.

 Also to meet some requirements, always looking for consensus, instead of a comment period, we had double and translations again open comments.

 These documents are translated, are being reviewed and then make a webinar, this time the last, do some minimal correction and then a vote.

 This time I hope we have more obstructions and as we are all saying, to work on substantive things, but with the cooperation of all and not to obstruction of some.

 Let's continue the dialogue discussed, and give you an example: Alejandro Pisanty and I discussed, sometimes very seriously, but never insult us. We show our respect for one another, despite differences of opinion, and always seeking to resolve the issue of discussion.

 Do this simple thing and move forward quickly.

 best regards

 Alberto Soto