[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 Proceso_elecci q = F3n_ALAC_Member =????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Jul 28 22:20:07 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: = iso-8859-1 Proceso_elecci q = F3n_ALAC_Member =????
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, this is part of the mail where porqudel process explicel
 Voting:

 Now I want to remind you that last year we were Humberto and I, mechanics
 applicants. We should do votaciny accept the result. There were those who
 voted no, others abstained and others voted yes.

 The other case was particularly Natalia Enciso, unique candidate for ALAC
 Member. And it was the case that we take as a precedent.

 Mentioning the case of Sylvia Leite Herlen is not correct, we need
 make choice for that position.

 We pre-meeting with the staff and then taken the decision
 Lance was advised that the ballot will be made, taking as a precedent the case
 Natalia Enciso.

 ARE ongoing process and finalizarcon the ballot.

 This is the mail sent before the end of the votaciny on which
 no prior knowledge recibiningn comment is the result:

 Before the results of the current survey on whether or not
 Lance Hinds should be confirmed as the ALAC Representative 2015-2017
 LACRALO would like us to establish the methodology to be utilizarpara
 determine the results.

 Whether a majority (over 50%) of the respondents to the
 survey, not counting abstentions indicated NO, then the process
 of selection of the seat currently occupied by Ftima ALAC Cambronero
 reiniciarcon a new call for applications.

 Otherwise, the appointment of Lance Hinds is confirmed as LACRALO
 ALAC member for 2015-2017.

 Remember that each RALO ALAC should choose its Member; thus
 we have made a choice according explained, taking three background
 Similar and applications for several members that were conducted in the
 meeting in Buenos Aires, who felt that the process was
 incomplete.

 In the interest of transparency, we reported before the result of the
 Voting next steps.

 In this regard we believe that it has complied with the report and why
 It corresponds to open a new period of postulacin, presentaciny ballot.

 It is worth remembering that there are many situations that do not expressly estn
 regulated as quisiramos. We must adopt a position basndonos
 in the rules and precedents that have. When there is a situation
 expressly regulated, we must choose one of the alternatives, reporting
 prior to the community.

 This is rational only solution we have found to solve this
 such drawbacks.

 best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/1a1613a0f7.html