[lac-discuss-en] regarding election

Roosevelt King rok at bango.org.bb
Tue Jul 28 16:15:05 UTC 2015

If that is so, why did Lance end up being the sole nomination. So now you want to get others interested? I vehemently object. Lance did not lose the process and therefore there is no need to abandon it in favour of others who did not want the job in the first place, but now that the conspiracy has lost, you are demanding a new process? Seems to me that you must win by hook or crook.

ROK