[lac-discuss-en] legality of the process.

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Sat Jul 25 10:46:42 UTC 2015

They are clear and transparent. Whether they are followed or not...  see
the analysis here and check the link for the RoP sections that are
referenced.
http://atlarge.icann.org/en/node/1793

Sincerely
Jacqueline

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )