[lac-discuss-en] About the debate by LACRALO ALAC Member.

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Jul 23 23:54:40 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: About the debate by LACRALO ALAC Member.
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear colleagues, I will be frank and direct in some ways, I will not
 Turning to the issue.

 First I'll explain something to Dev, who as usual misinterprets
 and mess everything the unknown or not understood by his lack of interest
 in others or having to do with the compromise that has less.

 My participation in APYME, which clarified an assembly of small and
 medium businesses, many cooperatives and micro-emprendores my
 task and team-mates was the field-work Internet users
 free Web site for them (microentrepreneurs) to
 make their first steps on the Internet, as well as to teach the
 use some tools of electronic commerce in the context of what
 We called "fair trade". In this organization they are not involved ISP.

 I hope you remove the term hypocrisy and I apologize to me and my
 co-organization, you were very rude.

 On the other hand I will explain why not vote for Lance.

 Personally I have nothing against Lance, we have always had a deal
 friendly and relaxed between them, I always find a good person.

 Now, I have much against what it represents, I do not want a person
 that from 2006 to 2015 he never attended a meeting, I do not work
 I never in the region, did not participate in any conference and we only have
 seen when we meet face to face with tickets paid by ICANN.

 I do not like to be a provider of Internet services that
 for organizations working on consumer protection that is the
 enemy, who swindle us, other charges us, breach contracts, etc. Do Not
 I tell him to do that, just saying that represent entrepreneurs
 that for us.

 LACRALO is the space where end users participate and not
 companies.

 I would never put me to work in the space of enterprises, ISPs,
 registrars or registries, I expect the same from them. That's what I call
 respect.

 If they are NGOs, foundations or charities to meet
 with so-called corporate responsibility, have these organizations not
 It enables it to be an organization of users or may
 represent those interests, at most you can represent the interests of
 businesses ... not ours.

 Staff what is incomprehensible and other frustrating, I hope
 after that take time to explain to us what happened. It is not the
 first time that these things happen in the region, I have in my memory
 happened in 2009 ...
 That is my position.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / Fetia <http://www.fetia.org.ar> / CTA
<http://ctamdq.org.ar>
 Fluid Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilatin.org>
 facebook: salinasporto <http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp;
 sergiosalinasII <http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII>
 twitter: sergiosalinas <http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas>
 Google+: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>
 Hangout: presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> /
 Pixelhub: salinasporto <http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto>
 Youtube: salinasporto <http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto>
 Skype: internautaargentina
 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 *

 * &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;Eduardo
 Galeano *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2f292cdf60.html