[lac-discuss-en] ? = Q = iso-8859-1 BFtriunfo_por_aclamaci = F3n = 3F =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Jul 21 23:04:36 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Q = iso-8859-1 BFtriunfo_por_aclamaci = F3n = 3F =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Leon and all.

 For various reasons the chain of events was overcome. Those reasons are
 attributable to Humberto and me, and are both professional and private
 major in both cases. Then after that period, we talked with
 Humberto and noticed that not habamos made the ballot.

 Voting For? Because there is no reglamentacin to tell us to do
 in the case of one candidate.

 Background cases have equal, ie presentation of a single
 candidate for office: Natalia, and Humberto and mo in the last
 I votaciny think there were any more.

 Now we proceeded in the same way, ie Voting call, although
 we followed the chronology of events.

 What we coordinate with the Staff and aslo did.

 Our irregularity can be with dates, not the procedure.

 Quejcuando we not inform anyone on the ballot.

 I formalized complaints to the Staff for having sought, received and make
 publish an SOI and an additional document, then open the ballot. This Is To
 is an irregularity which did not have an answer. Because I think
 irregular? Because the first was made explicit by the applicant in our
 monthly meeting in the day yesterday. In this presentation we heard a
 Profile of a businessman (ISP) and also President of the Chamber afna
 activity. Many have considered a conflict of interest with
 the end user and did notice. Then he asks the applicant for
 Staff enviaclaraciones part of that, and tells him estfaltando
 to complete their profile. And this is a serious irregularity. And msan
 when the ballot and estabierta.

 Now someone saw the post as Staff to aclamacin resolved in a
 date subsequent to that chain of events, but before the call to
 Voting. This is another serious irregularity.

 Leon, for the cases cited as precedents nor was opposition, if
 We consult the list and realizla ballot. Also, strange me
 cumplitodo say that. Cunaod you collaborated with me in a monthly meeting
 (I think in Los Angeles), I wanted to go ahead and as Secretary of the
 meeting told me that we can not move forward without taking list Well,
 comply with the procedure and we list, then seguadelante. I Believe
 loso that in all cases we must follow procedures, and if there are none,
 take history (custom, another source of law) and proceed
 Likewise.

 To provide transparency, the ballot must be done, because only cumplitbNL> presentaciny process multiple media. There was no aclamacin or
 requested or written by anyone LACRALO other irregularity.

 We have been criticized for lack of transparency because the Secretary
 Staff envial personally and not translated two lines in a document. Those
 lines were not even in a single background.

 best regards

 Alberto Soto