[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = utf-8 Info = C3 = B3n_actualizada =

jlaureano at aui.pe jlaureano at aui.pe
Tue Jul 21 22:26:30 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = utf-8 Info = C3 = B3n_actualizada =
 From: jlaureano at aui.pe

 Dear Alexander,

 With regard to your request, I repeat the words of my support Lance Hinds "For me it is worth mentioning the necessary balance of representation in the region of Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC). And what also "it is the duty of all to encourage the participation of members of the ALS and is a good opportunity to support this nomination." Lance Hinds is responsible for a head and Caribbean CERTIFIED ALS and has every right to participate in this representation in ALAC.

 On the other hand, the question could be extended to all who have expressed their support for Lance:

 Jose Arce

 Vanda Scartezini

 Cintra Sooknanan

 Natalia Enciso

 Carlton Samuels

 Alyne Andrade

 Dev Anand Teelucksingh

 …more

 All respectable and admirable LACRALO community members who have considered giving its support to Lance. And I join my vote of support.

 Yesterday I told LACRALO since its founding almost nine years ago, has not been modernized, it has to adapt to new changes, new circumstances, new forms of Internet governance. Be a valuable support for the participation of end-user community in ICANN Internet, I hope a new president of LACRALO take a proposal able to adapt to these changes.

 I have a question for you Alexander, because I question just me and Antonio, the condition of my support for Lance.

 I shall be grateful for the answer.

 Atte.

 Signature - Johnny -AUIPERU