[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = utf-8 Niveles_de_participaci = C3 = B3n =

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 06:24:56 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = utf-8 Niveles_de_participaci = C3 = B3n =
 From: harold.arcos at gmail.com

 Greetings Alberto
 I confirm my attendance.
 I take this opportunity to communicate and contribute to our Regional Calendar
 Events, which will be holding the 2nd Meeting on the Internet
 Development and Social Transformation on 13, 14 and 15 August
 through the joint efforts next ISOC Venezuela, Lacnic Cantv
 Conatel, Venezuela Internauta, among other actors of the National Ecosystem
 the Internet. Counting again with the regional representation of ICANN
 by Rodrigo de la Parra forward in strengthening the model
 multistakeholder for discussion of policies on this resource
 collective.

 A big step after the experiences of the past year with the launch of
 open spaces in Venezuela (http://www.internetvenezuela.net.ve/
 ) The global debate on Internet Governance.

 Coming share some labels we use in networks
 to arouse the interest of young audiences and enhance our
 messages. Besides proposing to adopt this strategy to boost
 from the Regional Calendar of Events we compile activities there
 and so the day of the event can support each other in positioning
 our events as a region.

 Cheers,,

 Harold Arcos
 President Internauta Venezuela