[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = utf-8 B3n_para_dar_prioridad_a_temas Moci = C3 = = = utf-8 q _de_desarrollo_de_pol = C3 = ADticas_en_LACRALO =?????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Jul 21 03:59:40 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = utf-8 B3n_para_dar_prioridad_a_temas Moci = C3 = = = utf-8 q _de_desarrollo_de_pol = C3 = ADticas_en_LACRALO =?????
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Alexander, at the same meeting today I added that to make the selection of topics, our ALAC Members should participate, being the ones who are obliged to attend meetings of ALAC: neither the president nor the secretary, have such an obligation . Nevertheless, I am concurring to the same since about three years ago, that is when it was not yet Presidnete LACRALO.

 The reason for the participation of our ALAC Members, is because they have an obligation to know and convey policy issues being dealt with in ALAC, therefore, they are those who must contribute on the subject to be treated. While there are no rules, I think that we agree that it is their primary function.

 It is the way these motions have practical sense, and really we attack the substantive issues.

 As the details of participation and duration are not the same you've raised in our meeting today, and then I will arrange for consideration.

 Thank you very much and best regards

 Alberto Soto