[lac-discuss-en] ICANN CEO Propose LACRALO

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Jul 20 21:47:08 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: ICANN CEO Propose LACRALO
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, today recibuna consultation on this issue, and to not take time
 in our monthly meeting, I sent the opinion timely mailing.

 "In addition to the criteria set out at length, it proposed that should LACRALO
 be a commitment on the future CEO:
 - To maintain and increase the stability of the DNS, the availability of
 IP addresses, and the quality of operation log in protocols
 According to the IETF.
 - To maintain and increase the level of communication with all parties
 interested and ecosystem components of ICANN, but in particular
 initiated directly by the CEO with all RALOs. "

 best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/28bfa2f957.html