[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Ad _-_ B3n_de_miembro confirmation = C3 = = = utf-8 q _de_LACRALO_ante_ALAC =?????

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 22:56:22 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q Ad _-_ B3n_de_miembro confirmation = C3 = = = utf-8 q _de_LACRALO_ante_ALAC =?????
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear All:

 We would like to inform you that a survey be conducted to confirm
 Lance Hinds as the only candidate, representing LACRALO before the
 ALAC AGM2015 for the period until AGM2017.

 This survey was carried out to confirm Lance, who support
 a large number of representatives of LACRALO ALS.

 In conducting this survey, we are following precedent of LACRALO.
 In 2011 there was a similar case in which there was only one candidate
 LACRALO to ALAC, being then the only Natalia Enciso
 candidate. In this case, a confirmation survey was conducted.
  Show
  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Election+of+LACRALO+Representative+to+ALAC+for+2011-2013

 The survey period confirmation begin on 21 July at
 00:30 UTC and end on July 27 at 23:00 UTC.

 thank you

 Alberto Soto - President
 Humberto Carrasco - Secretary

[[--Original text (es)