[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 Niveles_de_participaci = F3n =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Jul 15 20:32:39 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??? Q = iso-8859-1 Niveles_de_participaci = F3n =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, in the monthly meeting Prxima (Monday 20, 23:00 UTC), among others
 issues, we discuss the issue of participation in all our activities.

 That is why most particularly invite the representatives to participate
 ALS those who are not participating, so they can expose the
 participacino no reason for their low participation.

 This servirpara us to take steps to increase your
 participation.

 I thank you in advance.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/5af86d89fe.html